Tuesday 22 October 2013

New Season, New Car, New Views.

So then, its been a little while since I've posted anything of substance on this.
It's time to rectify this, and on a more regular basis.


Plenty of things have changed since the last post(s), Obviously was lucky enough to do some work with Radio LeMans at Silverstone WEC championship, done loads of painting, few changes with job etc

And the big news, I'm back racing! Its taken a lot of work this past few months to sort out but I am extremely pleased to announce a tie up with Russian Company Awesomatix.

As this was sorted out so close to the start of our Indoor season, it has left no time for any testing what so ever. First practice will be the first time the car turns its wheels, no pressure there then!

I'm running in 17.5 blinky class this winter, for a few reasons, reason number 1 is purely down to lack of previous running, and the availability for testing, at least I know I can rock up each month and be competitive, whereas in 13.5 boosted, and Mod even more so, I would be needing to do a great deal more testing to be fast and at the sharp end.



No comments:

Post a Comment