Wednesday 15 February 2012

Time for a think

Right, so after a couple of bad weekends, (Italy and winter nats) I've got a descision to make, either I take my "summer break" from racing early, or do I get stuff ready and prep for ETS Poland in April??

I had a sit down and think about all the international races I've done over the past 5 or so years and come to the conclusion that there was only 2 races where I was happy with how I did, or, where nothing went wrong and wrecked either prep or the race... Let's face it, that's a pretty crap record when you consider the amount I've done. :-/

At the moment im leaning more towards just stopping for the time being and not worrying about it, I know it'd be less of a hassle not to go, but to carry on means sourcing a new radio power supp and charger (all of which broke in Italy)

Either way I'll keep everyone informed with what happens.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment