Sunday 15 January 2012

ETS prep!

So, been a quiet couple of weeks from me, I've been quite busy, both with work and with testing.

For the first time in ages (maybe ever??) I actually feel well preppared coming into an international race. Which I can sure tell you, it feels nice'!

We (me and Steffan) fly out from Gatwick at about 8:30 Thursday morning. I really wish I had looked where Gatwick was before booking the flights haha (me fail).
Should arrive in Bolgna at about 11:30am and then have a nice 3 hour wait for Juho who should land about 2pm

During testing ive been pretty comfortable. And extremely consistent. Which again is a nice change haha.

I've done 3 full days testing so far at Ardent.
This week I've mainly focused on rebuilding the car and getting things to the right standard.
As I type this, my new shells are in the spray booth of Ginga Paint, proper lovely work, so big props to him :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment