Thursday 26 January 2012

Winter national prep

So, after a long weekend racing in italy last weekend, it's the BRCA winter national this weekend at Ardent.

I hadn't even opened my race bag until today, it's just been sat in my car room since Monday morning, it always seems to be like this after a big race, = zero motivation for the next race. I'm not sure how the very top guys manage to land home one day. Then jump on a plane the next and stay enthusiastic about it all. It might have been down to being off work all this week also which hasnt helped the motivation, I've been fairly alone all week so it's been good to relax a little.

There wasn't much car prep to do apart from a simple rebuild and check of most things.
Also equipment change from ETS spec ESC and motor, over to My normal GM ESC and 10.5 motor.
I think the winter national is a great idea, its everybody in one class. Limited to 102 entries, with 3 rounds of FTD qual, then top 32 go into a Reedy race format for 8 races of heads up racing. This is great fun to do.

That's about all the news ive got for now. I'll keep everyone updated over the course of the winter national, where hopefully I don't have a wank weekend again lol.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment