Sunday 17 March 2013

Summing up.

So, another week (and weekend) has come to an end. It's been lovely not being at work (mandatory paid leave to take before April) but I'm really looking forward to be back working tomorrow.

This post isn't really an update to do with painting, it's more a case of my musings and reflections of the past week.
Since I've painted both those Ginetta's I've not painted anything else yet, I was waiting for those to sell before doing any more as not wanting to flood the market at all. (Both are now sold btw)

Over this past week I've had 3 extra customer orders, which always helps! So just waiting on those bodies to arrive and I'll get cracking on them :)

After painting so many GT12 shells these past weeks I've really become a fan on the class, as you do when trying to promote your products/business I've been taking more of an interest in the class and it looks mighty good fun.
Note to self. Must look into it!

As for me I've been having a cleaning day. That's all I've been up to, cleaning house top to bottom and doing the laundry (very rock & roll)

Anyways I'll leave things for now, it's 11pm and I can't be arsed to stay awake any longer as been up since 5:45am for the F1..

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment